Megabucks Game Information
- Choose 6 different
numbers from 1 through 49. Minimum play is two panels for $1.
- Players can
place their wagers by using the MEGABUCKS playslip which is available
where lotto games are sold. Players can also mark the QUICK
PICK "QP" box to choose numbers the easy way - let the
computer pick the numbers randomly.
- Choose how
many draws to play. Play up to eight consecutive draws. Each set of two plays costs $1 per drawing
- To choose the Megabucks EZ Match feature, simply mark the “EZ Match” box on your playslip, or tell the retailer that you want to EZ Match option. The terminal will select your EZ Match numbers. EZ Match adds $1 per set of two plays to the cost of the ticket.
- Each set of 2 Megabucks plays with EZ Match will print on a separate ticket.
- Megabucks tickets cannot be cancelled.
- Sign your ticket so only you can claim your prize.
- Drawings are held every Wednesday and
Saturday nights as soon as possible after the end of sales.
TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED BY 9:00 PM TO BE INCLUDED IN THAT DAY'S DRAWING.
HOW TO WIN
|6 OF 6
|5 OF 6
|4 OF 6
|3 OF 6
Odds based on two plays for $1.
Prizes = approximately 53.5% of sales.
* Jackpot is pari-mutuel and paid in 25 annual installments.
The cash option jackpot prize will be equal to the total cash
held for the jackpot prize pool, which will be less than the
estimated jackpot. Winners have 60 days from the day they
validate their winning jackpot ticket to determine whether
they want to take cash option or annuity.