Megabucks Game Information
- Choose 6 different numbers from 1 through 49. Minimum play is two panels for $1.
- Players can place their wagers by using the MEGABUCKS playslip which is available
where lotto games are sold. Players can also mark the QUICK PICK "QP"
box to choose numbers the easy way - let the computer pick the numbers randomly.
- Choose how many draws to play. Play up to eight consecutive draws. Each set of two
plays costs $1 per drawing entered.
- To choose the Megabucks EZ Match feature, simply mark the “EZ Match” box on your
playslip, or tell the retailer that you want to EZ Match option. The terminal will
select your EZ Match numbers. EZ Match adds $1 per set of two plays to the cost
of the ticket.
- Each set of 2 Megabucks plays with EZ Match will print on a separate ticket.
- Megabucks tickets cannot be cancelled.
- Sign your ticket so only you can claim your prize.
Drawings are held every Wednesday and Saturday nights as soon as possible after
the end of sales.
TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED BY 9:00 PM TO BE INCLUDED IN THAT DAY'S DRAWING.
HOW TO WIN
6 OF 6
5 OF 6
4 OF 6
3 OF 6
Odds based on two plays for $1.
Prizes = approximately 53.5% of sales.
* Jackpot is pari-mutuel and paid in 25 annual installments.
The cash option jackpot prize will be equal to the total cash held for the jackpot
prize pool, which will be less than the estimated jackpot. Winners have 60 days
from the day they validate their winning jackpot ticket to determine whether they
want to take cash option or annuity.