Check Your Powerball Numbers
Are your favorite Powerball numbers lucky numbers? You can check them right here. Enter your numbers and find out how much, and how often, they've won!
Please note that the list of winning numbers below will only include dates where you matched one or more of the winning numbers. Dates where no numbers matched will not be displayed. For a complete list of all winning numbers, go to Past Winning #s.
The Powerball matrix and prize amounts have changed over time. Prizes and numbers listed apply only to the most recent matrix and prize structure, so the actual prize or available numbers may be different.
Remember: Having your ticket scanned is recommended to ensure accuracy. You must have a valid ticket to claim any of the prizes shown here.
Powerball and Power Play are registered
trademarks of the Multi-State Lottery Association
Powerball Game History
- On January 19, 2014, Power Play was brought back as a random number between 2 and 5.
- On January 15, 2012, the Powerball numbers decreased to 1 through 35, and Powerball changed to a fixed increase.
- On January 4, 2009, the five numbers expanded to 1 through 59.The Powerball numbers changed to 1 through 39.
- On August 28, 2005, the five numbers expanded to 1 through 55. The Powerball numbers remained the same.
- On October 6, 2002, the five numbers expanded to 1 through 53. The Powerball numbers remained the same.
- On November 5, 1997, the five numbers expanded to 1 through 49, and the Powerball numbers changed to 1 through 42.
- Powerball started in Wisconsin on April 19, 1992. Players originally chose five numbers between 1 and 45, and a Powerball number between 1 and 45.