* Nothing's as BIG as Powerball BIG *
- Choose 5 different numbers from 1 through 59 and 1 POWERBALL number from 1 through 35. The POWERBALL number may (or may not) repeat a number already picked.
- Players can place their wagers by using the POWERBALL playslip, which is available where lotto games are sold. Players can also mark the QUICK PICK "QP" box to choose the numbers the easy way — let the computer pick the numbers randomly.
- Choose how many draws to play. Each play costs $2 per play per draw. You can play POWERBALL up to 4 weeks in advance at one time (8 draws).
- You can select the POWER PLAY feature for a chance to multiply your winnings. This option will cost an additional $1 per play per drawing. POWER PLAY DOES NOT APPLY TO THE JACKPOT. The $1,000,000 prize automatically becomes $2,000,000 with Power Play.
- Receive, sign and safeguard your ticket.
- Drawings are Wednesday and Saturday at 9:59 p.m. Tickets must be purchased by 9 p.m. to be included in that day's drawing.
- Jackpot winners have 60 days from the date they present the ticket to select annuity or cash option. All tickets are valid for 180 days. Prizes must be claimed within 180 days of drawing.
How To Win
There are nine ways to win Powerball:
|5 of 5 + Powerball
|5 of 5
|4 of 5 + Powerball
|4 of 5
|3 of 5 + Powerball
|3 of 5
|2 of 5 + Powerball
|1 of 5 + Powerball
|0 of 5 + Powerball
Power Play does NOT apply to the JACKPOT. Odds based on 1 play for $2. Prizes are approximately 50% of sales.
The $1,000,000 prize automatically becomes $2,000,000 with Power Play.
* The prize money allocated to the JACKPOT shall be equally divided by the number of plays correctly matching all 6 numbers. JACKPOT winner has 60 days from the date of the ticket validation to select either the Annuity payment method or 30 annual installments or the Cash Option payment method. A Cash Option JACKPOT prize will be equal to the total cash held for the JACKPOT pool, which will be less than the estimated JACKPOT.