Power Play Information
How to Increase Winnings with Power Play:
- For an extra $1 per play per drawing (total cost will be $3) Power Play will increase
- For every Powerball drawing a Power Play number from 2 through 5 is drawn.
- If your ticket wins a prize from $4 to $10,000 and you added Power
Play, your prize will be multiplied by that drawing’s Power Play number.
- If you added the Power Play and your prize is $100, and the Power Play number selected
was 3, you win $300 ($100 x 3).
- If you added Power Play and your prize is $10,000 and the Power Play number selected
is 5, you win $50,000 ($10,000 x 5) — just by adding Power Play.
- The $1,000,000 prize becomes $2,000,000 with Power Play.
- Power Play does not increase JACKPOT prizes.
- To select Power Play, mark the Power Play circle on the playslip or ask to add Power
Play when purchasing a ticket.
Power Play Odds
5 times the prize won
4 times the prize won
3 times the prize won
2 times the prize won
Odds based on 1 play for $1. Prizes = approximately 50% of sales.
Note that any set prizes or Power Play prizes, including the Match 5+0 prize, may
be reduced if wins exceed the available prize fund.