Power Play Information
How to Increase Winnings with Power Play:
- For an extra $1 per play per drawing (total cost will
be $3) Power Play will increase non-jackpot winnings.
- For every Powerball drawing a Power Play number from 2 through 5 is drawn.
- If your ticket wins a prize from $4 to $10,000 and you added Power Play, your prize will be multiplied by that drawing’s Power Play number.
- If you added the Power Play and your prize is $100, and the Power Play number selected was 3, you win $300 ($100 x 3).
- If you added Power Play and your prize is $10,000 and the Power Play number selected is 5, you win $50,000 ($10,000 x 5) — just by adding Power Play.
The $1,000,000 prize becomes $2,000,000 with Power Play. The Power Play multiplier for the $1,000,000 prize will never be greater than 2.
Power Play does not increase JACKPOT prizes.
To select Power Play, mark the Power Play circle on the playslip or ask to add Power Play when purchasing a ticket.
Power Play Odds
|5 times the prize won
|4 times the prize won
|3 times the prize won
|2 times the prize won
Note: Any set prizes or Power Play prizes, including the Match 5+0 prize,
may be reduced if wins exceed the available prize fund.