Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
FUNdraising has never been
so easy or profitable!
Many organizations just like yours are currently enjoying
the benefits of Wisconsin Lottery Pull-tab sales.
Pull-tab games are a fun, simple way to raise funds.
Games come in a variety of themes and price points with multiple chances to win.
Players buy and redeem tickets at your event.
Winning tickets provide players with spendable cash.
Earn up to 28% profit that can add to your organization's bottom line.
Your organization may sell at multiple locations with no limit on selling events.
Tickets are state audited and certified for accurate prize payout.
Current Pull-Tab Offerings
|Game #||Game Name||Count||Price/Tkt||Cost/Box||Profit||Top Prize|
|757||Red Hot 8’s||1020||$0.50||$51.00||$51.00||$80|
|2100||Casino Gold II||2040||$0.50||$102.00||$286.00||$50|
|2170||Wisconsin Gold 100||1020||$1.00||$102.00||$286.00||$100|
|753||Roll Out the Barrel||1020||$1.00||$102.00||$278.00||$100|
How to Validate & Pay a Winning Ticket
- A player must redeem winning tickets at your location the same day of purchase. To easily identify tickets you sell, compare the number printed at the top or bottom of each ticket to the number printed on the box.
- Check the symbols under a tab to verify they match a winning combination of symbols in the legend on the ticket face.
- Punch, tear or destroy the ticket after paying the prize.
Download and Complete All Required Forms Below
- Application for a Temporary Retail Contract by a Nonprofit Organization
- Application Instructions for a Nonprofit Organization
- Certification of Lottery Authorized Agent for Nonprofit Organization
- Nonprofit Organization Electronic Funds Transfer (ETF) Authorization
- Nonprofit Organization Personal Data Form
- Nonprofit Organization Selling Location Information