Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
Lost or Stolen Tickets
How to Report Lost or Stolen Tickets
Call the Retailer Hotline at 800-242-7782 to report the missing tickets
- The Hotline operates 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. Be prepared to provide the following information to the Hotline operator.
- Your name and title
- Retailer ID number
- Business name and address
- Game, pack and ticket numbers of the missing tickets
- Date and time you discovered the tickets missing along with where and when tickets were last seen
- Once reported as missing to the Lottery Retailer Hotline, the ticket numbers will be entered into the Lottery central computer as "non- redeemable." This removes their ability to be cashed.
Contact your local police department to report the missing tickets and file a police report.
Retailer will receive a call from Wisconsin Lottery security to verify information.
Contact your insurance company.
Lost or stolen tickets are your property, and the loss may be covered under your business insurance policy.
If tickets reported as missing are subsequently located, call the Lottery Retailer Hotline immediately!
Do not redeem mutilated tickets or any you suspect have been tampered with. Give the player a Claim Form and instruct them to mail the ticket to the Lottery. Lottery Security will determine if a ticket is defective.