Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
$100 Grand Crossword
Top prize $100,000!
Featuring a Super Grid and 2 Bonus Games!
How to Play
1. The SUPER-GRID, MINI-GRID and BONUS WORDS Puzzles are played separately.
2. Scratch YOUR 20 LETTERS box to reveal your 20 letters.
3. Scratch the letters in the SUPER-GRID, MINI-GRID, and BONUS WORDS Puzzles that match those in the YOUR 20 LETTERS box.
1. Reveal 3 or more complete WORDS in the SUPER-GRID, win corresponding prize shown in the SUPER-GRID PRIZE LEGEND shown on the back of the ticket. If you win in the SUPER-GRID and any one of the completely uncovered WORDS has a green line printed through the entire word, win TRIPLE the prize shown in the corresponding prize legend for that same winning play.
2. Reveal 3 or more complete WORDS in the MINI-GRID, win corresponding prize shown in the MINI-GRID PRIZE LEGEND. If you win in the MINI-GRID and any one of the completely uncovered WORDS has a green line printed through the entire word, win TRIPLE the prize shown in the corresponding prize legend for that same winning play.
3. Reveal a complete WORD in the BONUS WORDS Puzzle, win PRIZE shown for that same word. (Note there are two separate PRIZE spots; one for each BONUS WORD.)
SEE TICKET BACK FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!