Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
Top prize $100,000!
Two Bonus Words!
How to Play
1. The MEGA-GRID, MINI-GRID and BONUS WORDS Puzzles are played separately.
2. Scratch YOUR 20 LETTERS box to reveal your 20 letters.
3. Scratch the letters in the MEGA-GRID, MINI-GRID, and BONUS WORDS Puzzles that match those in the YOUR 20 LETTERS box.
1. Reveal 3 or more complete WORDS in the MEGA-GRID, win corresponding prize shown in the MEGA-GRID PRIZE LEGEND shown on the back of the ticket.
2. Reveal 3 or more complete WORDS in the MINI-GRID, win corresponding prize shown in the MINI-GRID PRIZE LEGEND.
3. Reveal a complete WORD in the BONUS WORDS Puzzle, win PRIZE shown for that same word. (Note there are two separate PRIZE spots; one for each BONUS WORD.)
4. If you win in the MEGA-GRID, the MINI-GRID, or the BONUS WORDS Puzzles, scratch the MULTIPLIER BOX. Multiply your total Prize won by the number revealed in the MULTIPLIER BOX.
SEE TICKET BACK FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!