Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
Top Prize $200,000!
One Multiplier Spot for each Crossword Puzzle!
Win up to 5 TIMES with 3 Puzzles and 2 Bonus Words!
How to Play
- Scratch YOUR 20 LETTERS box to reveal your 20 letters.
- In each PUZZLE and each BONUS WORD, scratch only the letters that match those in the YOUR 20 LETTERS box.
- In each PUZZLE, if you reveal 3 or more complete WORDS, win the prize indicated in the PRIZE LEGEND for that same PUZZLE.
- If you win in a PUZZLE, scratch its corresponding MULTIPLIER SPOT to reveal the multiplier number for that same PUZZLE. Multiply your prize won in that PUZZLE by the multiplier number for that same PUZZLE. Only the highest prize won paid per PUZZLE.
- If you reveal a complete BONUS WORD, win PRIZE shown for that same BONUS WORD.
- Each PUZZLE and each BONUS WORD is played separately.
See ticket back for details.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!