Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
$50,000 Top Prize!
How to Play
1) Scratch YOUR 18 LETTERS box to reveal your 18 letters.
2) Scratch the BONUS Box to reveal 2 additional letters or a multiplier symbol.
3) In each PUZZLE, scratch only the letters that match those in the YOUR 18 LETTERS box and the two letters in the BONUS box, if no multiplier symbol was revealed.
4) In each PUZZLE, if you uncover 3 or more complete WORDS, win corresponding prize shown in the PUZZLE KEY for that same PUZZLE. If you uncovered a multiplier symbol in the BONUS box, multiply your prize won by the BONUS multiplier number.
5) Each PUZZLE is played separately. Only the highest prize won paid per PUZZLE.
SEE TICKET BACK FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!