ALL THE MONEY
(Instant Scratch Game # 2194)
- The theme and name of the game: ALL THE MONEY. Match any of YOUR NUMBERS to one of the WINNING NUMBERS, win corresponding prize. Reveal a "MONEY BAG" symbol, win DOUBLE the corresponding prize. Match any of YOUR NUMBERS to the ALL THE MONEY NUMBER, win ALL 20 PRIZES automatically!
- The price of tickets: Five dollars ($5.00), or as otherwise set by the Administrator.
- The prize structure including the number and value of prizes and the odds on each prize are as follows:
PRIZE AMOUNT APPROXIMATE NUMBER OF PRIZES ODDS OF WINNING $5 188,000 1:7 $10 84,000 1:15 $20 28,000 1:43 $40 4,500 1:267 $100 12,300 1:98 $400 18 1:66,667 $1,000 8 1:150,000 $5,000 3 1:400,000 $45,000 2 1:600,000
Odds and prize statements are based on initial game prize structure and may vary over the life of the game. Entry or non-entry of ALL THE MONEY tickets to the Lottery Super 2nd Chance drawings does not affect the prize structure of the ALL THE MONEY game.
- The frequency of drawings: There are no drawings in the ALL THE MONEY game, however, for a period of time, at the discretion of the Lottery Division Administrator ALL THE MONEY tickets may count towards entry in Lottery Super 2nd Chance drawings. The Wisconsin Lottery will not be responsible for any neglect, failure or omission on the part of the U.S. Postal Service or any other delivery/courier service used to deliver a player's Super 2nd Chance Drawing mailing to the Wisconsin Lottery. The Lottery assumes no responsibility or liability for Super 2nd Chance tickets that are lost, or destroyed or otherwise disqualified from participation in a drawing when such tickets are in the control of the Lottery. All tickets sent to the Wisconsin Lottery to enter the Super 2nd Chance drawings become property of the Wisconsin Lottery and will not be returned. Only tickets sent to and received at the correct address for entry into the Super 2nd Chance drawing will be eligible for the Super 2nd Chance drawing.
- The method of selecting winners: The holder of a ticket showing a number in any of the twenty (20) uncovered YOUR NUMBERS play spots that matches one (1) of the five (5) numbers in the uncovered WINNING NUMBERS play area shall win the corresponding prize amount shown for that same matching YOUR NUMBERS play spot. The holder of 2 a ticket showing a "MONEY BAG" play symbol in any of the twenty (20) uncovered YOUR NUMBERS play spots shall win two (2) TIMES the corresponding prize amount automatically regardless of the numbers in the WINNING NUMBERS play area. The holder of a ticket showing a number in any of the twenty (20) uncovered YOUR NUMBERS play spots that matches the number in the uncovered ALL THE MONEY NUMBER play spot shall win an amount equal to the total sum of the prize amounts corresponding to all twenty (20) YOUR NUMBERS play spots automatically, regardless of the numbers in the WINNING NUMBERS play area.
- The method of making payments to winners:
- Submission of the original ticket (not a copy), as provided below, shall be the sole method of claiming a prize.
- Payment of prizes under six hundred dollars ($600) may be made by presenting the ticket for validation and payment to any Wisconsin Lottery retailer.
- The original winning ticket must be signed by a single human being. For-profit and non-profit entities, trusts, and other non-human beings are not eligible to play or claim a prize in this game. Payment of any prize totaling five hundred thousand, nine hundred ninety-nine dollars ($500,999) or less may be made by either 1) signing the back of the original winning ticket, completing a Lottery claim form and presenting it in person to any Lottery office for validation and payment by the claim deadline under section 6(G), or 2) by signing the back of the original winning ticket, completing a Lottery claim form and mailing it for validation and payment to Lottery Headquarters in Madison. If claiming a prize by mail, the original winning ticket and Lottery claim form must be mailed to Lottery Headquarters in Madison in a properly addressed envelope with the postage duly prepaid by the claim deadline under section 6(G). Payment of any prize totaling five hundred and one thousand dollars ($501,000) or more must be made by signing the back of the original winning ticket, completing a Lottery claim form and presenting it in person to the Lottery Headquarters in Madison for validation and payment by the claim deadline under section 6(G). Personal appearance may be waived at the Lottery Division Administrator's sole discretion.
- Tickets are void if stolen, unissued, mutilated, altered, counterfeit, or otherwise fail validation tests. The Lottery at its sole discretion reserves the right to pay any mutilated ticket based upon the facts and circumstances of the particular claim. Such action by the Lottery is final and non-reviewable.
- Tickets are void if misprinted. "Misprinted" means any mistake or difference from the original ticket or game specifications of any kind in the printing, manufacturing, packaging or other processing related to the production or distribution of the ticket caused by the raw materials, processes or handling of the ticket until its ultimate sale to the consumer/player. "Misprinted" includes but is not limited to the tickets being unreadable, misregistered, defective, or multiply printed. Also, "misprinted" includes errors in the computer software, computer hardware, code or programming of the game regardless of whether the errors were imbedded or caused by human action relating to any of the matters 3 mentioned in this paragraph. The Lottery at its sole discretion reserves the right to pay any such "misprinted" ticket based upon the facts and circumstances of the particular claim. Such action by the Lottery is final and non-reviewable.
- All tickets sent to the Wisconsin Lottery for the purpose of redemption become property of the Lottery and will not be returned.
- The holder of a winning ALL THE MONEY ticket must claim the prize, in accordance with section 6(C), within one hundred eighty (180) calendar days after game's end date or the prize shall be forfeited. If claiming a prize by mail, the postage prepaid envelope containing the original winning ticket and Lottery claim form must be postmarked on or before the one hundred eighty (180) day deadline. The envelope containing the original winning ticket and Lottery claim form must be received by the Wisconsin Lottery Headquarters in Madison within fourteen (14) calendar days after the one hundred eighty (180) day deadline or the prize shall be forfeited.
- Pursuant to Wisconsin's Open Records law (sec. 19.31-19.39 Wis. Stats.), the Lottery is required to disclose a winner's name, place of residence and, if acquired, likeness. If a player wins and claims a prize, the Lottery may use his or her name, likeness and place of residence without compensation for any purpose. Upon claiming a prize, a winner waives any claims against the Lottery and its representatives for any and all liability which may result from the disclosure or use of such information.
- Prize payments are subject to the provisions of sec. 565.30 Wis. Stats.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!