Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
Alphabet Soup Crossword
Top prize $30,000!
"BOWL" symbol doubles your prize!
How to Play
1. Scratch YOUR 18 LETTERS box to reveal your 18 letters.
2. Scratch the BONUS box to reveal two additional letters. If you revealed two identical letters in the BONUS box, win prize shown in the PRIZE spot. Use the letter(s) revealed as bonus letter(s) in the PUZZLE.
3. Scratch only the letters in the crossword PUZZLE that match those in the YOUR 18 LETTERS box and the letter(s) in the BONUS box.
4. Scratch each of the 3 "BOWL" symbols in the PUZZLE. Each "BOWL" symbol is a Free Match and counts as a matched letter in that possible complete WORD.
5. Reveal 3 or more complete WORDS in the PUZZLE, win prize indicated in the PRIZE KEY.
6. If you win in the PUZZLE and any one of the completely uncovered WORDS has a "BOWL" symbol in the WORD, win DOUBLE the prize shown in the PRIZE KEY for that same winning play.
See ticket back for further details.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!