Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
BADGER STATE SLINGO®
A Chance to win up to 5 TIMES the PRIZE!
How to Play
- Scratch each horizontal SPIN line to reveal YOUR SLINGO NUMBERS.
- Scratch the corresponding numbers in the SLINGO GRID.
- Match all 5 numbers in a complete horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line in the SLINGO GRID, win corresponding prize amount shown in the SLINGO LEGEND.
- Match all 21 numbers in the SLINGO GRID (“Blackout”), win $30,000. Each of the four FREE SPACES ("JOKER" symbols) in the SLINGO GRID is a free match and counts towards a winning pattern.
- If you win in the SLINGO GRID plus reveal a "BADGER PAW" symbol in the SPINS, win 2 TIMES your prize.
- If you win in the SLINGO GRID plus reveal a "WISCONSIN" symbol in the SPINS, win 5 TIMES your prize.
- Win $3 for each “GOLD COIN” revealed in the SPINS.
SEE TICKET BACK FOR DETAILS
Please click Features and Procedures for more details regarding this game.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!