Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
BIG BLUE CROSSWORD
Words completed in BLUE TRIPLE the PRIZE!
How to Play
- Scratch YOUR 18 LETTERS box to reveal your 18 letters.
- Scratch the BONUS box to reveal two additional letters or a prize amount. If a prize amount is revealed in the BONUS box, win that prize instantly.
- In each PUZZLE, scratch only the letters that match those in the YOUR 18 LETTERS box and the two letters in the BONUS box, if no prize amount was revealed. In each PUZZLE, if you uncover 3 or more complete WORDS, win the prize indicated in the corresponding PUZZLE KEY for that same PUZZLE.
- If you win in a PUZZLE and any one of the completely uncovered WORDS in that winning PUZZLE is spelled out entirely in BLUE letters, win TRIPLE the prize indicated in the corresponding PUZZLE KEY for that same winning play.
- Each PUZZLE is played separately.
- Only the highest prize won in each PUZZLE will be paid.
Please click Features and Procedures for more details regarding this game.
Please click Amendment to Features and Procedures for more details regarding this game.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!