Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
A chance to win up to 10 TIMES your prize!
How to Play
1. Scratch the CALLER'S CARD to reveal 27 Bingo numbers.
2. Scratch the numbers on CARDS 1 – 4 which match those on the CALLER'S CARD.
3. Scratch all four FREE spaces on each CARD. Each FREE space is a free match.
4. Each CARD has a corresponding prize legend printed beside it. On any one CARD: Match all five Bingo numbers in a complete horizontal, vertical or diagonal line to win up to $20; Match all Bingo numbers in all 4 corners to win up to $500; Match all Bingo numbers to make a complete "X" (8 numbers + "FREE SPACE") to win up to $20,000.
5. If you win on a CARD, scratch the corresponding MULTIPLIER spot to reveal the multiplier number for that same CARD. Multiply your prize won on that CARD by the MULTIPLIER number corresponding to that same CARD.
6. NOTE: A ticket can only win one prize on each CARD multiplied by the MULTIPLIER number for that same CARD, but a prize can be won on up to 4 CARDS, provided that each CARD has a winning pattern.
7. Each CARD is played separately.
Please click Features and Procedures for more details regarding this game.
Please click Amendment to Features and Procedures for more details regarding this game.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!