Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
BONUS BALL BINGO
Bonus Bingo Ball!
How to Play
1. Scratch the CALLER's CARD to reveal 27 Bingo numbers.
2. Scratch the BONUS BINGO BALLS to reveal 3 Bingo numbers.
3. Scratch the numbers on CARDS 1 – 4 which match those on the CALLER'S CARD and the BONUS BINGO BALLS.
4. Scratch all four FREE spaces on each CARD. Each FREE space is a free match. Each CARD has a corresponding prize legend printed below it.
5. On any one CARD: Match all five Bingo numbers in a complete horizontal, vertical or diagonal line to win up to $20; Match all Bingo numbers in all 4 corners to win up to $500; Match all Bingo numbers to make a complete "X" (8 numbers + "FREE SPACE") to win up to $20,000.
6. Each time one of the BONUS BINGO BALL numbers appears in CARDS 1-4, win PRIZE shown for that matching BONUS BINGO BALL number.
NOTE: Excluding BONUS BINGO BALL prizes, a ticket can only win one prize on each CARD, but a prize can be won on up to 4 CARDS, provided that each CARD has a winning pattern. Each CARD is played separately.
Please click Features and Procedures for more details regarding this game.
Please click Amendment to Features and Procedures for more details regarding this game.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!