Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
Top Prize $200,000!
Three puzzles + Two Bonus Words! A Chance to DOUBLE or TRIPLE your prize!
How to Play
- Scratch YOUR 20 LETTERS box to reveal your 20 letters.
- In each PUZZLE and each BONUS WORD, scratch only the letters that match those in the YOUR 20 LETTERS box.
- Scratch each of the "DICE" symbols in PUZZLE 1 and PUZZLE 2 and each of the "PLAYING CARD" symbols in PUZZLE 3. Each "DICE" symbol and each "PLAYING CARD" symbol is a FREE MATCH and counts as a matched letter in that possible complete WORD.
- In each PUZZLE, if you reveal three (3) or more complete WORDS, win the prize indicated in the PRIZE LEGEND for that same PUZZLE. If you win in PUZZLE 1 or PUZZLE 2, and any one of the completely uncovered WORDS in that winning PUZZLE has a "DICE" symbol in the word, win DOUBLE the prize shown in the corresponding PRIZE LEGEND for that same winning play. If you win in PUZZLE 3 and any one of the completely uncovered WORDS in that winning PUZZLE has a "PLAYING CARD" symbol in the word, win TRIPLE the prize shown in the corresponding PRIZE LEGEND for that same winning play.
- If you reveal a complete BONUS WORD, win PRIZE shown for that same BONUS WORD.
- Each PUZZLE and each BONUS WORD is played separately. Only the highest prize won paid per PUZZLE.
See ticket back for details.
$20, 1:9;, $30, 1:16;, $40, 1:20;, $50, 1:86;, $60, 1:89;, $80, 1:76;, $100, 1:24;, $250, 1:480;, $500, 1:3,000;, $1,000, 1:25,334;, $25,000, 1:152,000;, $200,000, 1:228,000
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!