Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
How to Play
- Scratch YOUR 20 LETTERS box to reveal your 20 letters.
- In the PUZZLE and each BONUS WORD, scratch only the letters that match those in the YOUR 20 LETTERS box.
- Scratch each of the 8 "MONEY BAG" symbols in the PUZZLE. Each "MONEY BAG" symbol is a free match and counts as a matched letter in that WORD.
- Reveal 3 or more complete WORDS in the PUZZLE, win prize indicated in the PRIZE LEGEND.
- If you win in the PUZZLE and any one of the completely uncovered WORDS has a "MONEY BAG" symbol in the WORD, win TRIPLE the prize shown in the PRIZE LEGEND for that same winning play.
- If you reveal a complete BONUS WORD, win PRIZE shown for that same BONUS WORD.
- The PUZZLE, BONUS, and each of the BONUS WORDS are played separately. Only the highest prize won in the PUZZLE will be paid.
- BONUS: Reveal one or more "DIAMOND" symbols in the BONUS area, win prize shown in the BONUS LEGEND for that same total number of "DIAMOND" symbols found in the BONUS area.
- A TRIPLER won in the PUZZLE does not multiply any prizes won in the BONUS WORDS or BONUS area.
Please click Features and Procedures for more details regarding this game.
Please click Amendment to Features and Procedures for more details regarding this game.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!