Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
Top prize $50,000!
Doubler and Tripler symbols!
How to Play
1. Scratch YOUR 18 LETTERS box to reveal your 18 letters.
2. Scratch the BONUS box to reveal 2 additional letters or a prize amount. If a prize amount is revealed in the BONUS box, win that prize instantly.
3. In each PUZZLE, scratch only the letters that match those in the YOUR 18 LETTERS box and the two letters in the BONUS box, if no prize amount was revealed.
4. Scratch each of the "Star" symbols in PUZZLE 1 and each of the "Triangle" symbols in PUZZLE 2. Each "Star" and "Triangle" symbol is a Free Match and counts as a matched letter in that possible complete WORD.
5. In each PUZZLE, if you uncover 3 or more complete WORDS, win prize shown in the PUZZLE KEY for that same PUZZLE. If you win in PUZZLE 1 and any one of the completely uncovered WORDS in that winning PUZZLE has a "Star" symbol in the word, win DOUBLE the prize shown in the PUZZLE 1 KEY for that same winning play. If you win in PUZZLE 2 and any one of the completely uncovered WORDS in that winning PUZZLE has a "Triangle" symbol in the word, win TRIPLE the prize shown in the PUZZLE 2 KEY for that same winning play.
6. Each PUZZLE is played separately.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!