Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
Top Prize $200,000!
Win up to 5 times with three PUZZLES and two BONUS WORDS!
A Chance to DOUBLE or TRIPLE your prize!
How to Play
- Scratch YOUR 20 LETTERS box to reveal your 20 letters.
- In each PUZZLE and each BONUS WORD, scratch only the letters that match those in the YOUR 20 LETTERS box.
- Scratch each of the "SATURN" symbols in PUZZLE 1 and PUZZLE 2 and each of the "MOON" symbols in PUZZLE 3. Each "SATURN" symbol and each "MOON" symbol is a FREE MATCH and counts as a matched letter in that possible complete WORD.
- In each PUZZLE, if you reveal three (3) or more complete WORDS, win the prize indicated in the PRIZE LEGEND for that same PUZZLE. If you win in PUZZLE 1 or PUZZLE 2, and any one of the completely uncovered WORDS in that winning PUZZLE has a "SATURN" symbol in the word, win DOUBLE the prize shown in the corresponding PRIZE LEGEND for that same winning play. If you win in PUZZLE 3 and any one of the completely uncovered WORDS in that winning PUZZLE has a "MOON" symbol in the word, win TRIPLE the prize shown in the corresponding PRIZE LEGEND for that same winning play.
- If you reveal a complete BONUS WORD, win PRIZE shown for that same BONUS WORD.
- Each PUZZLE and each BONUS WORD is played separately. Only the highest prize won paid per PUZZLE.
- See ticket back for details.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!