Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
Chance to TRIPLE your PRIZE!
A chance to win $10, $20, or $50 instantly!
How to Play
- Scratch YOUR 18 LETTERS box to reveal your 18 letters.
- Scratch only the letters in the crossword PUZZLE that match those in the YOUR 18 LETTERS box.
- Scratch each of the 4 "PIE SLICE" symbols in the PUZZLE. Each "PIE SLICE" symbol is a Free Match and counts as a matched letter in that possible complete WORD.
- Reveal 3 or more complete WORDS in the PUZZLE, win prize indicated in the PRIZE KEY. If you win in the PUZZLE and any one of the completely uncovered WORDS has a "PIE SLICE" symbol in the WORD, win TRIPLE the prize shown in the PRIZE KEY for that same winning play.
- Scratch entire BONUS area. Get one "COOKIE" symbol in the BONUS area, win $10. Get two "COOKIE" symbols, win $20. Get three "COOKIE" symbols, win $50.
- The PUZZLE and the BONUS are played separately.
Please click features and procedures for more details regarding this game.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!