Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
CROSSWORD TIMES 10
Bonus letters OR multipliers!
How to Play
1. Scratch YOUR 18 LETTERS box to reveal your 18 letters.
2. Scratch the BONUS area to reveal 2 additional letters or a multiplier symbol.
3. In each PUZZLE, scratch only the letters that match those in the YOUR 18 LETTERS box and the two letters in the BONUS area (if no multiplier symbol was revealed).
4. In each PUZZLE, if you uncover 3 or more complete WORDS, win corresponding prize shown in the PUZZLE KEY for that same PUZZLE.
5. If you uncover a multiplier symbol in the BONUS area, multiply your prize won by the BONUS multiplier number.
6. Each PUZZLE is played separately. Only the highest prize won in each PUZZLE will be paid.
Please click Features and Procedures for more details regarding this game.
Please click Amendment to Features and Procedures for more details regarding this game.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!