Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
How to Play
1. Scratch the CALLER'S CARD to reveal 27 Bingo numbers.
2. Scratch the numbers on CARDS 1 – 4 which match those on the CALLER'S CARD.
3. Scratch all four FREE spaces on each CARD. Each FREE space is a free match.
4. Each CARD has a corresponding prize legend printed beside it.
5. On any one CARD: Match all 5 Bingo numbers in a complete horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line to win up to $20; Match all Bingo numbers in all 4 corners to win up to $500; Match all Bingo numbers to make a complete "X" (8 numbers + "FREE" space) to win up to $20,000; Match all four numbers indicated by the "DIAMOND" pattern to win up to $1,000.
Please click on Features and Procedures for more details regarding this game.
Please click Amendment to Features and Procedures for more details regarding this game.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!