Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
Win up to $30,000!
The classic video game is now a scratch ticket!
2 ways to win!
How to Play
- Scratch the FROG 1 play spot to reveal an arrow.
- As shown in the LEGEND, continue scratching ONLY in the direction of each revealed arrow, one arrow at a time, to reveal the entire path through the play area.
- If the path reveals a BONUS symbol, continue on in the direction of the arrow next to that symbol (shown in that same square).
- If the revealed path runs into a GAME OVER symbol, that path ends and the game is over for that FROG.
- If the revealed path ends in a FINISH play spot, win the prize amount revealed in that same FINISH play spot.
- Repeat the above steps for FROG 2 and FROG 3.
- Count the total number of identical BONUS symbols revealed in the 3 paths.
- If you revealed a total of 3 identical BONUS symbols across ALL three paths (FROGS 1-3), win prize shown in the BONUS BOARD for that same symbol.
Updated on: 05/23/2019
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!