Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
Gem of a Crossword
Top Prize $200,000!
Three puzzles + Two Bonus Words! A Chance to DOUBLE or TRIPLE your prize!
How to Play
- Scratch YOUR 20 LETTERS box to reveal your 20 letters.
- In each PUZZLE and each BONUS WORD, scratch only the letters (including letters within a diamond or an emerald shape) that match those in the YOUR 20 LETTERS box.
- In each PUZZLE, if you reveal 3 or more complete WORDS, win prize indicated in the PRIZE LEGEND for that same PUZZLE. If you win in PUZZLE 1 or PUZZLE 3 and any one of the completely uncovered WORDS in that winning PUZZLE is a "DIAMOND WORD", win DOUBLE the prize shown in the corresponding PRIZE LEGEND for that same winning play. A "DIAMOND WORD" has each and every letter of the word within a diamond shape. If you win in PUZZLE 2 and any one of the completely uncovered WORDS in that winning PUZZLE is an "EMERALD WORD", win TRIPLE the prize shown in the corresponding PRIZE LEGEND for that same winning play. An "EMERALD WORD" has each and every letter of the word within an emerald shape.
- If you reveal a complete BONUS WORD, win PRIZE shown for that same BONUS WORD.
- Each PUZZLE and each BONUS WORD is played separately. Only the highest prize won paid per PUZZLE.
See ticket back for details
$20, 1:9;, $30, 1:14;, $40, 1:19;, $50, 1:80;, $60, 1:93;, $80, 1:85;, $100, 1:25;, $250, 1:448;, $500, 1:3,769;, $1,000, 1:24,000;, $25,000, 1:152,000;, $200,000, 1:228,000
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!