Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
NEW Holiday Themed $3 Crossword!
How to Play
1. Scratch YOUR 18 LETTERS box to reveal your 18 letters.
2. Scratch the BONUS play area to reveal 2 additional letters or a prize amount. (The BONUS play area is located above the crossword PUZZLE.) If a prize amount is revealed in the BONUS play area, win that prize instantly.
3. Scratch only the letters in the PUZZLE that match those in the YOUR 18 LETTERS box and the two letters in the BONUS play area, if no prize amount is revealed.
4. Scratch each of the 3 "ORNAMENT" SYMBOLS in the PUZZLE. Each "ORNAMENT" SYMBOL is a free Match and counts as a matched letter in that possible complete WORD.
5. Reveal 3 or more complete WORDS in the PUZZLE, win the prize indicated in the PRIZE LEGEND. If you win in the PUZZLE and any one of the completely uncovered WORDS has an "ORNAMENT" SYMBOL in the word, win TRIPLE the prize indicated in the PRIZE LEGEND for that same winning play.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!