Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
Money Bag Crossword
$50,000 Top Prize!
"Money Bag" symbol DOUBLES your prize won!
How to Play
1. Scratch YOUR 18 LETTERS box to reveal your 18 letters.
2. Scratch the BONUS box to reveal two additional letters. If you revealed two identical letters in the BONUS box, win prize shown in the PRIZE spot. Use the letter(s) revealed as bonus letter(s) in PUZZLE 1 and PUZZLE 2.
3. In each PUZZLE, scratch only the letters that match those in the YOUR 18 LETTERS box and the letter(s) in the BONUS box.
4. Scratch each of the "MONEY BAG" symbols in each PUZZLE. Each "MONEY BAG" symbol is a Free Match and counts as a matched letter in that possible complete WORD.
5. In each PUZZLE, if you uncover 3 or more complete WORDS, win the prize indicated in the PUZZLE KEY for that same PUZZLE. If you win in a PUZZLE and any one of the completely uncovered WORDS in that winning PUZZLE has a "MONEY BAG" symbol in the word, win DOUBLE the prize shown in the corresponding PUZZLE KEY for that same winning play.
6. Each PUZZLE is played separately. Only the highest prize won paid per PUZZLE.
See ticket back for further details
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!