Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
Extended play game!
How to Play
- Scratch ROLL 1 to reveal the total of your first roll. Starting on “GO”, move forward the same number of spaces as shown in ROLL 1 and scratch ONLY the space you land on. (Move clockwise around the board, counting “MEDITERRANEAN AVENUE” as the first space; e.g. If ROLL 1 is a 5, then move five spaces and scratch only “READING RAILROAD.”)
- Scratch ROLL 2 to reveal the total of your second roll. Starting on the scratched space you landed on after ROLL 1, move forward the number of spaces as shown in ROLL 2 and scratch the space you land on. (e.g. If you landed on “READING RAILROAD” after ROLL 1, and ROLL 2 is a 7, then move seven spaces and scratch only “ELECTRIC COMPANY.”)
- Follow this procedure for the remaining ROLLs, making sure each time to start on the space you landed on in the previous ROLL.
- If you landed on all the required spaces shown in the PRIZE LEGEND for a particular prize, win that prize amount. (e.g. If you landed on both “BALTIC AVENUE” and “MEDITERRANEAN AVENUE,” you win $4. If you landed on “FREE PARKING,” you win $50.)
- Please note: A $200 prize is won only by landing on “GO” and not simply for passing “GO.” A $3 prize is won for each Railroad you land on.
- Please see ticket back for instructions BEFORE scratching.
Please click Features and Procedures for more details regarding this game.
Please click Amendment to Features and Procedures for more details regarding this game.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!