Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
Mystery Word Crossword
Top Prize $50,000!
Match and Reveal an entire Red Word to TRIPLE your Prize!
How to Play
1) Scratch YOUR 20 LETTERS box to reveal your 20 letters.
2) In each PUZZLE, scratch only the letters that match those in the YOUR 20 LETTERS.
3) Scratch each of the "QUESTION MARK" symbols in each puzzle. Each "QUESTION MARK" symbol is a Free Match and counts as a matched letter in that possible complete WORD.
4) In each PUZZLE, if you uncover 3 or more complete WORDS, win the prize indicated in the PUZZLE KEY for that same PUZZLE.
5) If you win in a PUZZLE and any one of the completely uncovered WORDS has a "QUESTION MARK" symbol in the word, win DOUBLE the prize indicated in the corresponding PUZZLE KEY.
6) If you win in a PUZZLE and any one of the completely uncovered WORDS in that winning PUZZLE is spelled out entirely in red letters, win TRIPLE the prize indicated in the corresponding PUZZLE KEY.
7) Only the highest prize won paid per PUZZLE. Each PUZZLE is played separately.
See ticket back for complete play instructions.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!