Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
Naughty or Nice Crossword
Top prize $30,000!
Red Line Doubles!
Green Line Triples!
How to Play
1. Scratch YOUR 18 LETTERS box.
2. Scratch only the letters in the crossword PUZZLE and in the BONUS NAME that match those in the YOUR 18 LETTERS box.
3. Reveal 3 or more complete NAMES in the PUZZLE, win the prize indicated in the PRIZE LEGEND.
4. If you win in the PUZZLE and any one of the completely uncovered NAMES has a red line printed through the entire name, win double the prize shown in the PRIZE LEGEND for that same winning play. If you win in the PUZZLE and any one of the completely uncovered NAMES has a green line printed through the entire name, win triple the prize shown in the PRIZE LEGEND for that same winning play.
5. If you completely uncover the BONUS NAME using YOUR 18 LETTERS, win the BONUS PRIZE beneath the BONUS NAME.
6. The PUZZLE and the BONUS NAME are played separately.
See ticket back for more details.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!