Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
Win up to $100,000!
Two puzzles to play!
"STAR" symbol TRIPLES the prize won!
How to Play
1. Scratch YOUR 20 LETTERS box to reveal your 20 letters.
2. In each PUZZLE, scratch only the letters that match those in the YOUR 20 LETTERS box.
3. Scratch each of the "STAR" symbols in each PUZZLE. Each "STAR" symbol is a Free Match and counts as a matched letter in that possible complete WORD.
4. In each PUZZLE, if you reveal 3 or more complete WORDS, win prize indicated in the PRIZE LEGEND for that same PUZZLE. If you win in a PUZZLE and any one of the completely uncovered WORDS in that winning PUZZLE has a "STAR" symbol in the word, win TRIPLE the prize shown in the corresponding PRIZE LEGEND for that same winning play.
5. Each PUZZLE is played separately.
See ticket back for complete details
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!