Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
Top prize $30,000!
Both a Bonus Word and a Green Word Tripler!
How to Play
1. Scratch YOUR 18 LETTERS box to reveal your 18 letters.
2. Scratch only the letters in the crossword PUZZLE and in the BONUS WORD that match those in the YOUR 18 LETTERS box.
3. Reveal 3 or more complete WORDS in the PUZZLE, win the prize indicated in the PRIZE LEGEND.
4. If you win in the PUZZLE and any one of the completely uncovered words is spelled out entirely in green letters, win TRIPLE the prize shown in the PRIZE LEGEND for that same winning play.
5. If you completely uncover the BONUS WORD using YOUR 18 LETTERS, win the BONUS WORD PRIZE.
6. The PUZZLE and the BONUS WORD are played separately.
See ticket back for more details.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!