Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
ULTIMATE BONUS CROSSWORD
How to Play
- Scratch YOUR 20 LETTERS box to reveal your 20 letters.
- In the PUZZLE and each BONUS WORD, scratch only the letters that match those in the YOUR 20 LETTERS box.
- Reveal 3 or more complete WORDS in the PUZZLE, win prize indicated in the PRIZE LEGEND.
- If you win in the PUZZLE, scratch the PUZZLE MULTIPLIER to reveal the multiplier number for the PUZZLE. Multiply your prize won in the PUZZLE by the multiplier number.
- Only the highest prize won in the PUZZLE will be paid.
- If you reveal a complete BONUS WORD, win PRIZE shown for that same BONUS WORD.
- The PUZZLE and each of the BONUS WORDS are played separately. Any multiplier number revealed in the PUZZLE MULTIPLIER does not multiply any prize won in the BONUS WORDS.
Please click Features and Procedures for more details regarding this game.
Please click Amendment to Features and Procedures for more details regarding this game.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!