Same day ticket claiming services are unavailable at the Wisconsin Lottery offices in Madison and Milwaukee on Thursday, May 19.
Wild Cherry Crossword
Top prize $30,000!
How to Play
1. Scratch YOUR 18 LETTERS box.
2. Scratch only the letters in the CROSSWORD PUZZLE and in the BONUS WORD that match those in the YOUR 18 LETTERS box.
3. Scratch each of the "Cherry"symbols in the CROSSWORD PUZZLE. Each "Cherry" symbol is a Free Match and counts as a matched letter in that possible complete word.
4. Reveal 3 or more complete WORDS in the PUZZLE, win the prize indicated in the PRIZE KEY. If you win in the PUZZLE and any one of the completely uncovered WORDS has a "Cherry" symbol in the completed word, win TRIPLE the prize indicated in the PRIZE KEY for that same winning play.
5. If you completely uncover the BONUS WORD using YOUR 18 LETTERS, win the BONUS WORD PRIZE.
6. The PUZZLE and the BONUS WORD are played separately.
See ticket back for complete details.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!