Wild Number Bingo
Special "Wild Number" Feature!
Top prize $20,000!
How to Play
1. Scratch the CALLER'S CARD to reveal 28 Bingo numbers.
2. Scratch the numbers on CARDS 1-4 which match those on the CALLER'S CARD.
3. Scratch the WILD NUMBER spot to reveal the Wild Number.
4. Scratch all numbers on CARDS 1-4 that end with that WILD NUMBER. For example, if the number revealed in the WILD NUMBER spot is 2, then you would scratch 02, 12, 22, 32, 42, 52, 62, and 72 on CARDS 1-4 (if the cards contain those numbers).
5. Scratch all four FREE spaces on each CARD. Each FREE space is a free match.
Each player's CARD has a corresponding prize legend box printed below it. On any one player's CARD:
*Match all Bingo numbers in a complete horizontal, vertical or diagonal line to win up to $20.
*Match all Bingo numbers in all 4 corners to win up to $500.
*Match all Bingo numbers to make a complete "X" (8 numbers + "FREE SPACE") to win up to $20,000.
NOTE: A ticket can win only 1 prize on each CARD, but a prize can be won on up to 4 CARDS, provided that each CARD has a winning pattern. Each CARD played separately.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!